Owner of 2 To The Core Bodywork:
I’ve always worked artistically with my hands. 29 years ago I decided to change my path in life, so I enrolled in Chicago School of Massage Therapy. I was a country girl going to the big city at the age of 33.
It was there that my passion developed for wanting to get into the healthcare system, but without years of college. With the support of my husband and 2 daughters, I became a student in one of the most profound careers anyone could want, at one of the top 3 schools in the nation.
It was there that my life took flying leap into the wonderful world of massage.
29+ Years of Experience
- I was privileged to work side by side with Dr John Durkin and Dr Dave O’Brian in Roselle, Illinois. For 17 years I worked with top athletes, including Olympians of the Track and Field team.
- I was on the first Massage Therapy team at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I worked in downtown Chicago at Chicago Chiropractic on many Chicago celebrities.
- I was the resident LMT at many High schools and followed many teams.
- I continue to work with Ballet dancers from Chicago to Crystal Lake, IL.
- 11 years ago, 2 The Core Bodywork was born in beautiful downtown Crystal Lake Studio along the side of Sonda Karmen. We not only did Massage, but we had Yoga, Pilates, Aerial Yoga and stretch classes.
- While maintaining the studio, I taught Massage and Continuing Education classes for 13 years at CSMT / Cortiva School of Massage Therapy.
What a wild ride for 29 years! I now just want to get back to the basics.
2TCBW has relocated across the street from the old location. I love massage and am extremely proficient in Myofacial- Deep Tissue- Relaxation- pre and post surgical and many other modalities. I’m excited with our new location and hope you are also!
Each therapist has their own fees and schedules. See Holly’s Massage Fees here http://2thecorebodywork.com/massage-fees/